- I only sell gliders to persons who are age 18 or older.
- I do NOT sell gliders for breeding purposes to ANYONE under the age of 21 nor to anyone who has owned gliders less for than one (1) year under ANY circumstances. (ages 18+ may still purchase pet-only gliders).
- I will NOT sell to anyone who is unwilling to sign my purchase contract (view that by clicking HERE).
- I do not sell to anyone who does not fill out my ADOPTION APPLICATION.
- Deposits to hold a glider are REQUIRED and are only refundable for the first 24 hours after being placed. See our policies (by clicking HERE) for more info.
- I do allow payment plans. CONTACT ME for more info.
- I only sell and ship gliders to states and territories where it is LEGAL to own sugar gliders as pets.
- I only sell and ship gliders within the contiguous 48 United States.
- Shipping is either through Delta Airlines Cargo Delta Dash Service ($350) OR through United Airlines Petsafe Service ($150)
- Shipping includes the cost of the required shipping crate, the inner container, anything inside the container for the benefit of the glider during travel (such as a bonding pouch and/or food/treats/drinks), actual shipping charges charged by the airline, and gas cost for my travel to and from the airport in Minneapolis.
- Shipping is therefore generally $150-$450 depending on airline chosen, but may be more if you live in an area that requires health certification for travel (most states do not - I believe Washington does, as an example).
© 2016 SKSG - All Rights Reserved -Micah Nelson- Redesigned by Nordic Web Designs